Monday, September 4, 2006

I love you folks!

Friday, October 14, 2005
12:09:00 AM EDT
Feeling Happy
  
I love you folks!!

What a wonderful, wonderful welcome!!!   Thanks to each and every one of you!  God is so good and He does answer prayer!

Our electricity was restored on Saturday finally!  My hats off to the guys from Georgia that went thru a swamp to get us hooked up!  Over 50,000 have come to our area to help with electrical restoration from all over the US of A.

My phone worked after an SBC fellow came thru this morning.  So now I finally have internet access at home!!!  You know what that means.....I'll soon be posting again!  A series of Storm Stories are coming. 

Notice the slight color change to my journal?  That is for Sam.  ;)

You are the best bunch of folks anywhere! 

Love to each and every one!

Barbara

 



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope this proved insightful to you. - Barbara